– Pigeons can inbreed exactly up to 21 times before the effects become detrimental
– Pigeons can navigate via the earth’s magnetic fields
– Pigeons always lay at least 2 eggs with each one being a male and a female
– Pigeons have been known to live over 30 years
– Pigeons are also known as the ‘Rats of the Sky’
– Pigeons are an invasive species, shrinking the population of smaller birds when theirs increases
– Diseases are transferable from pigeon to humans– such include tuberculosis, ornithosis, and salmonellosis
– Bird Fancier’s Lung, also called Pigeon-Breeder’s lung is a condition caused by bird poop. It causes the lungs to become inflamed with a granuloma formation
– A full grown pigeon has 10,000 feathers
About Pigeon Patrol:
Pigeon Patrol Products & Services is the leading manufacturer and distributor of bird deterrent (control) products in Canada. Pigeon Patrol products have solved pest bird problems in industrial, commercial, and residential settings since 2000, by using safe and humane bird deterrents with only bird and animal friendly solutions. At Pigeon Patrol, we manufacture and offer a variety of bird deterrents, ranging from Ultra-flex Bird Spikes with UV protection, Bird Netting, 4-S Gel and the best Ultrasonic and audible sound devices on the market today.
Voted Best Canadian wholesaler for Bird Deterrent products four years in a row.
Contact Info: 1- 877– 4– NO-BIRD (www.pigeonpatrol.ca)