Who wants to clean pigeon poop for fun? Certainly no-one in the right mind. However, with those pesty birds ever-breeding and roosting on your roof, there comes a time when it must be done. Here’s how to safely get rid of those pigeon marks.
– protective clothing or disposable overalls
– nitrile rubber gloves
– paper face mask
– eye goggles
– 3/4th cup chlorine bleach
– 1 gallon warm water
– 1 tablespoon laundry detergent
– spray bottle or power washer
– sponge or rag
– garbage bag
1. Put on your protective clothing to ensure full coverage.
2. Mix the solutions.
3. Wet the droppings with the solution in a spray bottle or power washer. Make sure you let the solution sit for a few minutes for it to thoroughly disinfect the droppings.
4. Use a sponge or rag if further scrubbing is necessary
5. Push all the removed bird guano into a garbage bag
About Pigeon Patrol:
Pigeon Patrol Products & Services is the leading manufacturer and distributor of bird deterrent (control) products in Canada. Pigeon Patrol products have solved pest bird problems in industrial, commercial, and residential settings since 2000, by using safe and humane bird deterrents with only bird and animal friendly solutions. At Pigeon Patrol, we manufacture and offer a variety of bird deterrents, ranging from Ultra-flex Bird Spikes with UV protection, Bird Netting, 4-S Gel and the best Ultrasonic and audible sound devices on the market today.
Voted Best Canadian wholesaler for Bird Deterrent products four years in a row.
Contact Info: 1- 877– 4– NO-BIRD (www.pigeonpatrol.ca)